If you’re searching for an easy party or appetizer recipe, look no further because this Ham-and-Cheese Roll recipe is it.
I made these a few weeks ago for a “Kid Friendly” dinner at small group, and this fancier take on the ham and cheese sandwich was a nice addition to our spread.
Chicken strips, macaroni, sliced apples with peanut butter, decorate-your-own sugar cookies, and ham-and-cheese…these kid-friendly foods were loved by all adults around the table.
In 45 minutes (including 30 minutes of bake time),these rolls look impressive with minimal effort.
Should you choose to learn how to bake them, keep reading below! Here’s a print-friendly version of the recipe, originally posted at kevinandamanda.com.
1. Gather your ingredients. You’ll need:
*1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
*3/4 lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
*12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
*1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
*2 tablespoons brown sugar
*1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
*1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
*1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices.
4. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down.
5. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
6. Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined. Pour evenly over the rolls.
7. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden and browned. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading! Comment below with your favorite appetizer recipes.